View Single Post
Old 07-25-2022, 12:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmn3 View Post
Yeah, for the most part I am really over them. The 2018 Lindsey firing really sort of forced me into losing my interest in all of them. That said, I really liked Lindsey's solo album and went to his show last fall and it was a great time! Yes, karaoke tracks and all! The thing about a Lindsey show - it was in a small theater where the ticket cost me $50, parking was free, and a beer was $6. Even as someone who admittedly has not been into much of LB's solo work ever, the set was varied enough with a good selection from his solo work and a solid amount of Fleetwood Mac songs that you know and love. I went with my Dad and for a little over 100 bucks we had a great night out. Compare to what it would cost to see a reunited Fleetwood Mac - nah, at this point I think I'd have to do some major mental gymnastics to do that again even if Lindsey did rejoin.

Stevie's solo shows generally bore me too much and with how she behaved regarding Lindsey, I'm done with that. And if there was even a remote chance I'd want to go watch her 'twirl,' tell rambling stories that nobody cares about, play the same songs that she's trotted out for 20 years, and try to croak out an increasingly sluggish and monotonous Rhiannon....Vanessa Carlton...NOPE. Not a chance.
YEP. Same. The firing of Lindsey was the end of the band, IMO.

Done.