View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 01:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by strandinthewind View Post
I know. I do think any of themn were disrespectful during that time.

I think FM moved on after she left and, they looked forward instead of backward.

I mean Mick called her an asset to the band and that was taken as an insult - how is being called an asset an insult

I think many people wanted the remaining four to shriek at the top of their lungs they were nothing without her and anything else is just an insult. That is unfair because the remaining four were something without her though that something was not the product of "the five" - but it never could be could it.

As for hard feelings, clearly none exist because CM visited them at the London shows.

In the end, I think when CM left, they respected her privacy by not making a huge deal out of it. They acknowledged it and her past work and then moved on. I am unsure what else they could have done or were supposed to do.
Of course they moved on. I've said before I didn't expect them to cry their eyes out and announce that they couldn't go on without her.

But I still think that Lindsey of all people would have understood that she'd had enough and wanted to come home.

So why he made those daft remarks is beyond me.

I still think he was rude and disrespectful and it does him no credit.

Gail