View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 05:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
Here are a few more...

ETA: Did you notice that her tambourine isn't taped and she actually uses it as a real instrument? Isn't that weird?

ETA II: Does her performing "Imagine" mean she's trying to be John Lennon? (Also interesting: I saw her do as many John Lennon songs as Stevie Nicks songs. I guess they did "Dreams," but I've never seen or heard a performance. I only go by what I've seen.)
ok I apologize for my stupidity in before post she is awesome too. I was at the show when they came here to connecticut it was in June or July of 1995 and i want to say she did Gold Dust Woman different i could be wrong i do believe she came out in a cloak i believe when they sang The Chain I though she did do dreams as well if i remember correctly i was there for most of the show anyway. She is an added female vocal to be added as one of the greatest vocals in Fleetwood Mac there is not one bad vocalist and song writer in all the era's of FM.

It was billed as The 70's Classic Rock Tour

Orleans
Pat Benatar
Reo Speedwagon
Fleetwood Mac

this was the line up for that concert I saw Bekka and Dave Mason version of FM I remember the commerials for this tour and they never mentioned bekka and dave mason in commercial just fleetwood mac i knew stevie, christine and lindsey were not in the band before seeing the show. In the commerical they were advertising they should have mentioned bekka and Dave Mason which I definetly remember not hearing in the commercials . If i remember correctly there was some people upset that stevie,lindsey and christine were not in the band I knew they weren't cause they were advertising the show as classic rock 70's show maybe that is why some people were disappointed and mis advertised as well when they adverstised the concert too alot of people were starting to leaving in the middle of there performance if i do recall and mind you connecticut is a strong fleetwood mac fan base here. I think if it was not advertised as a classic 70's tour and it was just fleetwood mac it would have been different the more i think back about the concert was great on my opinion just remembering seeing alot of people leaving before the performance was over and some people were complaining not that FM was bad i just think the casual fans that were not aware of Stevie,Lindsey and Christine not being in the band on tour at that time. Sounds other people might have seen a different tour of FM on that tour in different tour package. It was billed as The Classic 70's Tour just think people were expecting the Stevie,Lindsey and Christine line up of the band and think that is why people were leaving half way thru there performance.

Last edited by StandbackStevie; 05-21-2010 at 08:56 AM..