View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 09:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl84 View Post
Oh but it's a new band that's revitalized, isn't it!? All those early tracks back in the set that they somehow could never do in the past, but now they can!

Glad I never spent single dime on this tour. I really feel for the folks who really thought this was going to somehow be different. It's a hard lesson on how many cups of kool aid is too much.

The opening night set list lived up to my expectations 110 percent. The specific songs they chose to drop this tour were as stated before their worst drops ever.

And I even find the current set list “exceptable” and very worthy of me buying a cheap seat to the show 10 minutes away from where I live. The stand out songs ARE the ones that probably wouldn’t have been done if Lindsey were in the band.black Magic Woman is the best live Fleetwoodac song of the century and would a sloth ave not been done or nearly as well with Lindsey. And I say that as someone who couldn’t have loved his show more last week, probably better then any Fleetwood Mac show since the Say You Will Tour.

This tour is still vastly different without Lindsey even if at times it’s not an inrovement. But Black Magic Woman, Free Fallin, Tell Me all the Things You Do, All Over Again and Hypnotized wouldn’t have been included if Lindsey was there. And yes I know Hypnotized was dropped and most people who were against this line up from the beginning aren’t going to consider Free Falling a benefit because it’s a Tom Petty cover, but how can you not call that one of the highlights of the show.

So in conclusion even as is,this is different enough to meet the bare expectations and get me to buy a crap seat. The opening night set had me either springing for 1 front row ticket or 2 decent tickets to 2 cities.

He Will Burn You Down