View Single Post
Old 05-26-2006, 12:06 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD
It is always the same dream. You've read it before, I believe. I am not sure you interpd though. They are all centered around this fcking yes fcking white canopy bed on a white sand beach with the brightest of skies that match Lindsey's eyes (yeah double-whammy) and the bluest of oceans pounding out the whitest of wavecrests. We are laying on the bed, there is a sweet ocean breeze, we are dressed in white clothing, and our skin is uber brown. I won't go into all the more intimate deets (jazzy! ) but there is a lot of tender sweet kisses, soft whispy caresses, and soulful eye-gazing. My favorite part is when he gently sweeps through my hair with his amazing hands. And, my second-favorite part is when both of my hands take clutch of his hair in a very very heated way. oh-uh I'm a puddle on the carpet.
Start writing the romance novel, I'm in a puddle from reading that!

So dreaming of the beach you decribed means that you're in a place of complete relaxation and emotional abandon, a good place to be. There's a lot of white in your dream too which means spiritual purity and wisdom, almost as if the two of you know more that just what's going on in the outside world. Nice.
Kissing means that you're sealing a pact as well as developing a part of the personality that the person you are kissing posseses. So not just desiring that person, but literally taking a part of them into yourself (calm down now girly....that's not what I meant).
Hair is a symbol for verility....ding ding ding, jackpot!!!! I think I know where this leads.

Great dream BTFLCHLD!!!

I've dreamt of Lindsey too but not nearly as hot as that. Well done, I'm jealous!!

I used to be Snow White but I drifted - Mae West.