View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 11:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Even if there was not going to be press, when you're going to see people who haven't seen you in 14 years,
She saw them on the "Say You Will" and Unleashed tours, and had Mick and Rick stay at her place when when they toured England. I remember somebody posting a picture, I think from 2009, with the five backstage.

Quote:
I think you try to doll yourself up. Get a hair cut, touch up the roots, wax the facial hair. I mean, we try to look good for a high school reunion, don't we?

You don't exactly want to give your ex-husband the Bag Woman Special, do you?

Then, when they get to Los Angeles, it's not like Stevie is going to be schlepping over to meet her in sweats and giant rollers. Both women will want to look nice for each other -- at least initially. The hair will come down and make up will come off some time later.
Add to that your friends are Mick Fleetwood, Stevie Nicks, and your ex is John McVie, and YOU were the one who had the most hits in THEIR band... Just saying that she has probably gone out of her way to look great because she knows there are going to be cameras everywhere, especially L.A.

THE Stephen Hopkins