View Single Post
Old 08-26-2014, 12:38 AM
Senior Ledgie

Contrary to my username on here, I'm not a S&L shipper. It's just a play on the combination of their names. Not that I'm completely disinterested in their past relationship, mind you. I just don't see them two getting together again these days because they've moved on from the...how do I put this... leftover wanting-to-do-it-vengeful-painful side of that relationship. These days, they seem to be more of the 'I remember how painful and frustrating it was and let's fix it so we're not still bitter about it' mind. Seasoned with a bit of platonic love spice and a hint of familiarity.

I don't mind that some people still like to ship. But I haven't and didn't ask Richard any questions that pertain to anything of the sort. And I know that nobody asked me. I just felt like getting it out there. I don't know I'm weird like that.

Anyways...
It might seem that Richard is picking and choosing the questions based on certain subjects but I really think it has to do with how often those type of questions are being asked. And if they're sent in at the times he is online/top of the pile.
One thing I found interesting was that instead of answering my question about the recording of Mirage in the Chateau, he posted a picture of Lindsey recording vocals during that time. Maybe Richard doesn't like to answer when he's not too sure of his memories?
It just seems a little odd that the band doesn't comment too much on the Mirage and Tango sessions. Were things really that bad at those times that they keep hush-hush about it? Or was it boring and there's not much to tell besides the infamous fight at Chris' house?
Perhaps it's all about sticking with the cash cow Rumours.

Yeah I'm more interested in the off-beat, silly and creative process stories. The one's we haven't heard about.
I asked him about the Curry Grant/Stevie thing because I saw it in the forums here and thought I'd help the Ledgies get an answer.

Last edited by Nickingham; 08-26-2014 at 12:43 AM..