View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 10:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I love that Richard has established this blog. It's almost like a living, interactive biography. He's so humble and honest, and he's sharing intimate private photos that have never been seen in public.

I'm socially media challenged. I joined Tumbler and have a password, but I have no idea how to become interactive in order to ask Richard an insightful question, once I have one.

He's been very diplomatic and patient with all the questions thrown at him. Most of the questions and comments are intelligent, high-minded and insightful, others are so inane, show a lack of class, and pander to tabloid journalism. What a waste of an opportunity!

So many obsessive questions about cocaine and their drug habits. And generally useless questions like "What is Stevie like?" One question was "Do you think Stevie and Lindsey will get back together " Another asked Richard "When will you stop taking drugs?" He smokes pot, leave him alone!; he's not there to be judged and morally castigated. He has a hell of a lot patience than I could ever muster.

Okay, now that I've blown off steam, can anybody share what I have to do to be able to post a question? Thanks ahead!

Last edited by PenguinHead; 08-25-2014 at 10:31 PM..