View Single Post
Old 10-14-2018, 07:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
Great review! Anything interesting from your Dance questions?
I asked him how they got the tickets. He said that it was well known that the concert was being filmed over the 3 days. His partner was a huge FM fan and they were trying to figure out how to get tickets. He is a hair stylist, so he started asking all his clients and a few were able to come forward with tickets. Apparently, you lined up at the Warner Bros lot where it was being filmed, and it was rush seating. They were at the front of the line, his partner had informed him ahead of time of where he wanted to sit, so when they opened up, the 2 sprinted and had first row seats in front of Stevie. He said the place was full of who’s who in LA. He also said that they can tell their night in The Dance video because Stevie’s hair was slightly different that night. He said they didn’t use as much of their night in the film, they used more of the other 2 nights.
After Lindsey did Tusk at the Orpheum Friday night, I asked him what that was like to see with the USC marching band. He said incredible!!
I think that was all we talked about.

Last edited by lovethemac1; 10-14-2018 at 11:07 PM..