View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 04:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyfee View Post
I think this drama will go on until someone in the classic lineup dies. And if that person is not Stevie or Lindsey, then I still think there would be a possibility to tour BN. A morbid thought but this is a band known for its drama.

Lindsey and Stevie both quit the band in the 80s/90s and when they rejoined for The Dance they sounded better than ever. Granted, years passed, but this is a connection that I do not see ever being fully severed.

Perhaps an album is too much to hope for but I would not rule out a farewell tour as long as the five classic lineup members are still alive and well.
I think this time is definitely over between these two. What she did was personal, and he knows it. Hell, how many times did he say in the last couple of months that "it was all Stevie"? He's clearly hurt by her actions and I don't think his return will be so easy.

It's different this time.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.