View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 04:59 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
Also, I understand what you're saying about Hold Me, but the fact that FM hasn't performed it live since 1982 does, to me, make it a surprising and pleasing addition! Although I hate they gave up Isn't It Midnight, at least they replaced it with Hold Me and not Over My Head, for example, a song I love but has been performed several times by FM, unlike Hold Me.
I'm unbelievably sad about IIM's dissapearance from the setlist. It's one of my favorite songs and it's inclusion is what got me hyped for this tour and convinced me to buy my ticket. Hoping they don't cut anymore...

You've got a point though that seeing Hold Me is a rarity in it of itself, even if I'm not necessarily a huge fan of the song. From the video I saw of it though I did like it better than the album cut, so that's something.

If they had cut IIM for the low-energy Over My Head I would have thrown a chair .

"The face of a pretty girl x1,000,000" -Isn't It Midnight (The song that got me into Christine McVie)

"The sun is bright, but not too bright to see. When the darkness comes you've got to fly into the light." -Doing What I Can (The song that got me into Lindsey Buckingham)

"I can still hear you saying you would never break the chain" -The Chain (The song that got me into Fleetwood Mac)