View Single Post
Old 10-13-2016, 07:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
We may never know the truth but I am curious WHY the band treated Bob the way they did. From what Bob stated, he was not asking for that much. But there could be a story we don't know about. Since Bob's passing they all speak highly of him. Mick was very fond of Bob in his latest book but NOTHING about the lawsuits or the bitterness at the end.
They're probably not allowed to talk about the lawsuit. Bob hinted as much in his second Q&A.

Quote:
I just want to know Mick and Christine's side to this because it seems so out of character.
I wonder how much say they had in who was included. While Jerry Garcia insisted everyone who was ever in the Grateful Dead be inducted, the Hall of Fame didn't extend that courtesy to Kiss, who were pissed that only their classic lineup was included, or Steve Miller, who was pissed that the rest of his band was included.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life
Its so odd that Stevie became his biggest friend in the years before his passing.
They were good friends for years before. According to Wendy, they rarely saw Stevie, and Bob trashed Stevie and Lindsey on here after they refused to do a benefit for Wendy (although Mick and Billy offered to play).

THE Stephen Hopkins