View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 04:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I attended both nights as well. Saturday was definitely the subscriber crowd. I was in the fifth row on Waddy's side and was told by security that I could only take photos with my cellphone. Say what? Super annoying. From five rows back my photos on the cell are not good, so I'm not bothering posting them. I did stand for about four or five of the songs towards the end. She did sound really good, but between the crowd and her concern about the hurricane it was a bit somber.

Sunday's show was much better. I think a lot of the subscribers sold their tickets as it seemed there were way more fans in the pavilion audience. I had front row on the side by Sharon and Marilyn and stood for most of the show. Security seemed to lighten up too as I was "allowed" to use my point and shoot camera. Stevie seemed to accept the fact that this venue was mostly people drinking on the lawn and eating. She said she was sad that she couldn't see the people on the lawn with their candelabra's set up! There were some pretty fancy spreads on the lawn that I saw!

Photos from Sunday here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/GXY1fOE5wQq8EsSm1