View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 09:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
man i missed a lot! i've never heard this piece of the story. do we know this, or it's just someone speculation?

what i also find bizarre is people claiming how it's obvious that LB not giving his normal 200% at the Classics but instead just regular 110% is what gives FM every right to get rid of him as a bad employee. how can anyone say this with a straight face? have you all seen the last 4 FM tours? if you haven't seen tours than read the reviews? more often than not, Stevie was practically a zombie sleepwalking through FM shows, making it clear she could care less about FM. her solo fans say she's a completely different person, engaged and happy on her solo outings. so why was she not fired anytime between 2009 and now for not giving it a 100%?
I would have actually preferred they fire Stevie at this point. It would've been much easier all around, and I don't think there would be nearly the amount of backlash that there is for Lindsey. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure most of Stevie's fans would be like, well- that's unfortunate, but oh well! Solo tour time!!

As far some saying Lindsey was willing to compromise and yet they still fired him? - that has to be complete garbage. That would just be outright insanity. The likely scenario from what I've read is both sides put their feet down resulting in the firing.

Some are also saying Lindsey was fired for not giving his best when performing? - That's complete garbage too. That guy has always given his all, and FM knows that.

Jamie