View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 01:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Cool In the past week...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Yeah, I've got so many CDs, albums, etc., I've started to make a list so I know what I have. I got one Eagles album; The Long Run, one eight track tape; Hotel California (yeah, I'm showing my age now), & now three CDs; Eagles Greatest Hits Volume 2, Hell Freezes Over & now Long Road Out of Eden. So I've been an Eagles fan for a while, not a huge fan, but a fan. I've never seen them live, though I did see Don Henley with Stevie when they toured.

BTW, I did hear on the radio that they are selling Long Road Out of Eden at other musical outlets, as they put it, for about, I think they said $13 more than at Wal-Mart. So if your in the market for it, it's best to buy it a Wal-Mart.

Lee

I have purchased about $400.00 worth of cd's (One brand new 16 disc Beatles boxed set and about 20 used cd's of various types of rock/metal), so you can say when most buy a couple of cd's - I tend to by about 6-8 cd's, if not more.

I saw the Eagles cd throughout the area I live in (And in Lubbock, TX where I just came back from) and the price has been a consistent $11.88 for the newest release and their older releases are about $8.92 each.

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."