View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 05:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LngPrmsdRd View Post
I am DYING to hear this. $11.98!!?!? Seriously!!??! Woot, I might be able to afford it then. Though I'm sure it's higher here in Canada (if it's available at all...sure we have Wal-Mart and all, but things have a habit of not making their way across the border), it can't be THAT much more. Maybe $14.98 or so, which is still great.

Some friends and I saw Glenn Frey solo live last summer, and he actually performed "I Love To Watch A Woman Dance" back then, and I've been dying to hear it again ever since. It's so lovely live, I hope the CD does it justice. That's the only track I have heard thus far, so I'm really really curious to pick up the album. Filler or not, I adore the Eagles (though they are still second to the Mac, lol), so I'm quite sure I'll enjoy it.
Bree! Where have you been? I tried to send you a photo of the Mac with Glenn Frey, to no avail. I also tried to contact you about his recent shows in Niagara Falls, and didn't hear back. Girl, I've got a story to tell you about that, and you will not BELIEVE it... PM me.