View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 06:37 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicks Fan View Post

As for your comments about destroying a great discussion board what is their to discuss? The band is the one who keeps trashing Lindsey every chance they get. Why you think we shouldn't be able to discuss it even it seems like rehashing is beyond me. If the band can continue to talk about it so can we.
I didn't say you can't discuss it. I said people here (a handful) have destroyed the entire discussion board with insults, misogynist comments, etc. It's impossible to have a discussion about a recent Stevie Nicks concert without those who haven't nothing better to do than come in, change the subject, and ruin the thread.

I've been on this board for 15 years regardless of what it says on my profile and what used to be a place for interesting discussions about the band and a variety of topics, and a place to find/maintain friendships is now a dump and there are people beyond the band to blame for that. They should be ashamed of themselves for allowing their ego, obsessive-compulsive behavior, and bitterness to destroy enjoyment for others.