View Single Post
Old 09-30-2020, 10:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
Seeing her in that club was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. They blew the roof off the place. It was called the AGORA in Downtown Cleveland. I was pretending I wasn't 15 years old. I was so young I'm sure she noticed it. She kept running back and forth between grand piano and keys.

She looked amazing and kept sayin, "Thanks for coming despite our venue change, I love Cleveland! Todd Sharp is from here!"

Hold Me was way better than Mirage live version. She did, Too Much Is Not Enough, This Smile, Ask Anybody, Spare Me, Just Crazy Love..

May 9, 1984 was a day I will never forget. Thank you mom and dad for feeding my music obsession. Plus, I think my dad fell in love with Christine that night. She did look hot in her long leg stove pipe pants, and shining blonde hair.
So jealous that you got to see her in 84.

Hold Me - I always loved Lindsey screaming, "why don't you come on and a". Is there YouTube of Chris's solo band doing it?

Mirage tour was my all time favorite show. Being that age, and absolutely in love with the band. It was perfekt!