View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 04:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWildHeart67 View Post
Thanks for posting, Elle.
He stated he has made constant overtures towards Christine, John, Stevie and Mick, since he was let go of FM, and so far he has had total "radio silence."
I noticed somebody asked him if he would do a follow-up to the "Buckvie" project and he hinted it was possible. I am curious if that question was answered before the unfortunate events. I am not seeing a date stamp on the instagram questions and answers??
interestingly, he doesn't mention that he contacted John. it is unclear whether that's because he's actually talking to John, or he didn't even try to contact him for some reason (like John never talks to anyone anyway! ).

yes, he responded (today) that he loved working with Christine and would love to do another BuckVie album - or something like that. i'll try to look for that caption.

that kinda weirdly collides with Christine not answering his calls (and we know she's not been mad at him since she stated that she knew nothing about firing).

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"