View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 09:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuiteShangriLa View Post
Mine arrived today. I ordered 2. When I ordered there was a drop down option to choose a litho so I thought I was ordering one of each but when they arrived I got 2 of the same. Kinda bummed because I thought I was gonna get both. The order form was misleading that way. That and the quality of the litho is crap. I would try to contact them but I feel it wouldn't matter. I'll just sell one set. And probably the other litho too because the quality is so bad I don't even want to frame it.
Did you feel like there were many other pictures in the photo book that would have made a much nicer litho? That was my thought. I ordered at the very beginning before we knew what the pictures would be, and if I'd known I might not have bothered. Also, as you said, the quality is so bad, so grainy and blurry. And...did anyone else feel a little miffed that for $71 the CD didn't come in a hard jewel case? I understand they must have chosen the micro thin cardboard option to fit in with the slim packaging for the photo book, but I'd really have preferred something that would provide a measure of protection. Sorry to come across as so negative, just not feeling like I got my money's worth. Kind of wish I'd just gone with the CD or CD/book option. I'll go listen to the music now and enjoy it and try to dwell on the positive... Hee hee, thanks for listening, I'm glad we had this talk.