Thread: 1973
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2006, 06:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetcamelfood
Phew! Glad it worked.

I don't know if it's possible to save it or not, I don't think so because I don't get that option when I right click on it. However, I'll try to cut the ends off of the others to make them below 100MB & this time I'll try their other option which is to post it just for friends (I went with their recommended choice before which was to post it public). I hope it doesn't get taken down & me thrown off the site for posting something copywrited. Since you can't save it I don't see why they get so wound up about that rule especially if I do post the future ones "just for friends" instead of public.
I wouldn't worry about it, there's boatloads of copyrighted material on YouTube, including a ton of Fleetwood Mac and Stevie Nicks music videos. I'm sure they only offer a disclaimer to cover their asses in case anyone complains. Keep posting these videos for the public, more people should have the chance to see them!

And I believe there actually are ways to save video from YouTube. I don't know how to do it, but some people in the Stevie forum do. You may have to travel into the heart of darkness, David.