View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 08:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starling View Post
Why, yes I am headed to the fireworks show...at least for now. There was some chatter about Santa Monica, too.

Which rock show are you seeing? I have tickets to the Hollywood Bowl for some summer shows. As packed as it is, I have an affection for the place. You ever go to the cemetary movie showings?

Culver has really gentrified and the downtown has a charming feel to it. It started about three years ago and keeps getting better with all the wine bars and French or Italian restaurants complimenting it. A plethora of everything right here in walking distance.

Santa Monica fireworks were cancelled about two-three years ago do to gang violence and shootings. As for as I know they haven't brought it back. Better check first. Anyway I can see it from my upper balcony.

I'm seeing the classic rock band "The Answer". Guest starring is Michelle of Bella Donna who impersonates Stevie Nicks. After that is the Burbank Philharmonic...not sure what they're playing.

I'm going to the Hollywood Bowl August 11th for the Beatles Sgt Pepper 40th anniversary show. LA Phil.