View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 04:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
How do you mean the Mac didn’t perform in Netherlands tour after tour? I’ve seen them in Amsterdam in 2013 and they played 2 Ziggo Dome shows that year. They also played it in 2015.

Yes interactions with Lindsey are the only thing why it was worth paying Micks m&gs or those front tix. I even told Lindsey once how that was the only reason many of us were buying them. In Europe (like Amsterdam) where floor was GA nobody was buying micks m&gs. He will be unpleasantly surprised now when his m&gs are even more and don’t come w tix.

I was mainly refering to Stevie her solo tours in the 90's and early zero's. She ignored Europe, but I also believe her fanbase overhere could not fill arena's like the Ziggo just by herself. The Dance-tour didn't went to Europe and the SYW-tour only landed in Germany, UK and Ireland. So, It was on my bucketlist since the early 90's :-)

Yes, of course I'm aware of the tours since 2009. I attended all the shows in Holland and Belgium in 2009, 2013 and 2015. Was at the show in the Ziggo-dome when they had to shorten the set due to soundproblems and read about the illness of John, while I really thought that would be their final show ... But ... Hurray for the GA at the Ziggo-dome ... was upfront all the times :-)

Last edited by SorcererJP; 06-06-2018 at 04:38 AM..