View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 09:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
A good year I guess due to the Buckingham McVie album (still rather bummed they didn't come to the UK this year).
you know i've been thinking... you know how BuckVie tour was going essentially concurrently with the Mac Classic shows, all around and in between them? and also Pretenders were doing solo gigs around the gigs with Stevie (Chrissie said in some interview that Stevie tour is much slower than she'd like, meaning Stevie takes several days breaks between shows)?

Mac does relatively slow schedule too, kinda like Stevie - they never do more than 3 shows in a row, but mostly just 2, with days in between. what if BuckVie or Lindsey solo did some of those in between dates? Lindsey solo usually plays 4-5 dates in a row with 1 day break in between. BuckVie were mostly doing 3 dates in a row, with 1 day in between. so if Lindsey solo would consider doing some dates in between Mac dates, he can theoretically tour UK / Europe or maybe even Australia solo, because all his equipment and his backing band would already be there shipped by Mac anyway. other than OMS, if they'd consider something like that i see it as a possibility for either BuckVie or Lindsey solo in 2018, concurrently with Mac tour. i wonder whether they'd consider it??

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"