View Single Post
Old 08-23-2020, 11:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
I imagine Stevie could best articulate his massive impact on popular rock music. I'm being impartial. He worked closest with her and longest.
but that's exactly it. did you hear her talking about him the last few years? it's almost every single time to say how he was a lazy pothead bum while she worked to support them. why would his family want that?

fellow musicians - and he is very respected among his peers - yes, definitely. those people can appreciate and voice his massive impact. just read all the killers interviews coming out now. someone who will belittle him and make it all about themselves? that person should not talk.

i am also not sure that he worked the longest with her. they know each other for a long long time, since they were teenagers. but their working relationship was just in spurts since what? 1982 Mirage?

that said, i hate the premise of this thread and was trying really hard not to click on it or reply.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"