View Single Post
Old 10-01-2022, 10:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
I dont think anyone would disagree with you. The problem is $$$$. Those remixes of the same album 5 times still sell because the original album sold well. BTM did not sell well and no one (except us) is going to rush out and buy a remix or re-issue of an album that was not that successful to begin with.

The demos and left overs from RAL would make a great reissue of that album. But I have a feeling Stevie is not proud of that era and it may never happen. I have never heard a great demo or left over from OTSOTM. They are all lousy and while I love the album, it was slim pickings to find songs to complete that album. Have you heard Dial the number with Kenny G? Please dont play it while driving near a cliff because you may just drive off at full speed!
You're right on the money! Stevie is hardly proud of the early 90s.
What kind of liner notes would Stevie include for a BTM reissue. The ones she did for Rumours, Tusk, Mirage and Tango are awesome.

I think the best time to have reissued BTM was when Lindsey was fired. Instead they did a 50 Year Compilation. Had they reissued BTM, they could have explored that record on the 2018 Tour and even plugged it on The Ellen Show.