View Single Post
Old 09-04-2005, 01:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

[QUOTE=dissention]And since when can anyone just waltz into a business and get a job?QUOTE]

Oh PLEASE dissention...let's not start this argument...because we could go ON and ON! lol...

The majority of people out there have had or could have the opportunity to have a job somewhere...last time I checked, Wal-Mart or McDonalds were looking for help, and they aren't that picky either! Hey it may not be much, but it is a job!

Now I'm not going to be heartless and say I don't give to the poor or feel for them...because I do! But I have never given someone begging on the side of the road a single dime of my money! Because, sadly enough I don't trust them enough to know what they will spend it on! I have gotten them food before and brought it back to them and would be glad to do that any day!

I have just personally seen so many scam artists out there on the side of the road begging...and then once they have their money they go back to their BMW parked at a local parking lot and drive off! It's folks like that that really give the actual homeless and poor and bad name!