View Single Post
Old 04-17-2004, 12:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie
What about those of us that don't have a DVD burner? How about if one of you made a small profit for your time (like a couple bucks each), and burned some for us regulars?
I would have loved to, HomerMcvie, but I couldn't. Read this:

First i tried to make dvd copies. But the AVI-file was unrecognizable for the dvd-software. The MPEG files worked, but were cut over two CD's. One worked, the other part did not have sound. At least, not on my computer, i think i missed some codecs, but I couldn't find them on the net. After spoiling some blanks, I did something else:

I played the AVI file on a computer, recorded it on a Mini DV-casette, and then I copied it towards good old VHS (pal). So now I have two Videocassettes, one for me, one for Mari (sorry Mari, It's a tape, not a DVD.)

It took some time, but at least all the annoying commercials are edited out.

So after 4 0r five days of trying, I shipped all the originals towards StreetAngel in Cologne today, Good luck Maik, maybe you have more succes than I did to transfer it onto DVD, and the video tape Mari, was sent to groningen today as well.

But : I enjoyed it tremendously so i wanna thank jadegypsy and stefan for giving the possibility to watch it!! Thanks guys, you rock!

gerald

WoW!!! my 500th post!