View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 04:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfan 57 View Post

I thought the book was pretty interesting. I didn't find it boring at all. It was a bit more detailed & gossipy than Mick's book, which made it interesting. I tend to believe much of what she wrote. I have no reason not to. I don't think she portrayed Chris in a negative light. It sounds like she really did like her. Lindsey certainly came off looking horrible. The abuse didn't really surprise me since it's been hinted at by others before. The episode that CAH described at Christine's house between Lindsey & CAH is scary, to say the least. There must be something about Chris' house that makes Lindsey go a little crazy, what with this episode & the later Tango scene.

Regarding Chris, I liked the Granny Knickers story & Chris' reaction to Lindsey's Tusk look.

By the way, I wonder if Chris has read the book or if she even knows the book exists.
I too thought the incident at Chris' house sounded really scary.

the book does have the ring of truth about it. for one thing Lindsey's lawyers would have been all over it like a rash if there were false allegations. Christine is portrayed in a generally positive light

I just got fed up with all the drug taking. It's a wonder they're all still alive!

All the members of FM (past and present) seem to be keeping very quiet about it. As far as I know no-one has made a comment about it. I would hazard a guess that Christine hasn't read it but I bet she knows about it.

Gail