View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 02:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
I got an email yesterday about meet and greets being available. $600 + fees apiece. Has anyone here done this before? Is it worth it?

I know things are a little bit contentious around here right now but I’m looking for honest opinions and reviews. so if it all possible, no name calling here. Thanks in advance.
In that past, I paid about that amount for a Meet'n'Greet with Mick. However, it came with a ticket.

You get a bag of stuff, but it's not really that great. I think the "big item" in the bag this time is a scarf, so that tells you something. For me, it was a drum head, which is pretty useless.

The Q&A is about 20 minutes. He is friendly and answers questions in an open manner. Unfortunately, the questions from audience members are usually not that interesting. I tried to think of an example and I seriously cannot remember one single question that was asked. It would be cool if you could get him to talk about Lindsey's firing, but I kind of doubt that is going to be allowed.

The best part is getting to take a picture with him. For that brief time, you get a moment with him. You can have a private word with him. However, that "moment" is about 60 seconds.

If you really, really want to meet a member of Fleetwood Mac, this is your best bet. He's the only one that does this. Otherwise, I do not think it is worth it without a ticket.

Last edited by sodascouts; 05-10-2018 at 02:46 PM..