View Single Post
Old 05-30-2017, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
http://www.tonedeaf.com.au/501374/li...great-duet.htm

Lindsey Buckingham and Christine McVie release yet another great duet

Written by Nathan Jolly on May 30, 2017

‘Sleeping Around The Corner’ is the third great single from the forthcoming Lindsey Buckingham/Christine McVie album, which means we’ll have to go and buy it when it comes out on June 9.

For those not in the know, Lindsey Buckingham/Christine McVie is a duets album by the two Fleetwood Mac geniuses. Despite forty years of collaborating, this will be the pair’s first project together.

The first single ‘In My World’, was a bouncy Rumours-esque track, while second single ‘Feel About It’ was a lovely McVie ballad. We’re sold!

“We’ve always had a particular musical relationship since he first joined the band – it was immediate,” McVie tells the Daily Express about the project. “The whole band was just chemistry abounding but Lindsey and I, me being the piano player and him the guitar player, understand each other musically without saying anything

“We’ve always worked well together over the years but never thought about doing an album together until recently and now we wonder why we didn’t think about doing it before.”
Nice little review!