View Single Post
Old 01-30-2020, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villavic View Post
Control of the band? That was the actual reason? It sounds really an excuse to me. Or a consequence instead of a cause. I mean, there was always the suspect that since Bella Donna she seemed to have more interest in her solo career than in being in the band. Mirage tour was very short, among her two solo albums. She arrived just at the end of the Tango recording sessions (yes, after rehab, but anyway I think she prioritized more her solo career). Did she want to take control of the album recording sessions? Of the past tours? I never heard that.

And all of the sudden she wants to take control of Fleetwood Mac? I don't get it. I still think there were more things that we don't know. And I don't mean she is innocent. I just think that's not the whole or main reason.
Let me summarize it for you: $he wanted him out because $he is full of hate and jealousy. So, $he took control of the band with her $tarpower to oust him. We can speculate all we want for reasons. But, the truth is finally coming out. It wasn't due to touring or business conflicts, the lies that $he originally $pewed. It was because $he wanted to be happy with her entourage (people $he can control) Happy calling the $hots.

Mick, John, Christine would have been more than happy touring w/ Lindsey again. $tevie used her starpower to hold a gun to their head.

Last edited by jbrownsjr; 01-30-2020 at 08:58 AM..