View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 01:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertangel View Post
I LOVE listening to the ATF shows from the 70s and 80s... so happy they're doing those. They really take you back, that is if you're old, like me.

Speaking of being transported back... I recently purchased the US Festival 1983 DVD and have been watching it the last couple of days. What a hoot that was! If there were a holodeck and I could pay $10,000 for a trip back in time, I would MOST DEFINITELY do US Festival 1983 again.

As for wishes, it would also be nice, and maybe a little more realistic, to have a full length Stevie Nicks US Festival show. I really love her OTR version from that show.
RIP Casey..... I love him...

I got AT40 on now as they run the top hits of 1974.Earlier today I heard Stevie's EO17 coming in at song 12 when it was on the charts.

So far I did not hear the 1977 AT40 show when FM Dreams hit number one on iHeart Radio which I'm sharing in the Stevie section.

Its so great they are playing these shows.I started listening and collecting these shows since they started rerunning these AT40 shows around 2006 .They give me good memories when I was young and enjoy every song in the top 40.

Casey is playing John Denver's "Sunshine On My Shoulders" coming in at 20 as I type this post.

Yes I agree about a full Stevie set on the US Fest .There is a VHS copy to DVD floating around on YouTube and other places online.I'll pay anything to go back in time and fly out to LA to see Stevie live on her HBO taping and the US Fest or any shows from her first two solo tours and I'll add FM's Mirage tour.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016