View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 10:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
this is not how it went down. Her manager doesn't call LB up and say, "the band has decided to keep stevie by firing you" he calls and says Stevie has a list of things that piss her off and "Stevie never wants to be on a stage with you again" and then that she gave the band an ultimatum him or me.

Telling your manager and having your manager tell Lindsey that you never want to set foot on a stage with him again is not oh golly I'm going to leave and the band begging her to stay. That's her saying he goes or I go. It's not ambiguous at all, though people want it to be.

Read the article again:

A couple of days later, Buckingham says, “I called Irving and said, ‘This feels funny. Is Stevie leaving the band, or am I getting kicked out?’ ” Azoff told the guitarist he was “getting ousted” and that Nicks gave the rest of the band “an ultimatum: Either you go or she’s gonna go.”

She gave them an ultimatum. You get rid of him, or you lose me.
I actually presented two different possibilities to show that there is a world of difference in ultimatums. Respectfully I don’t believe either of us were there and it is possible it went multiple ways. I presented those two as extremes. The truth is probably in the middle and the ultimatum came after many calls with many people and their representatives. That is just my opinion and I present it only as such, not fact.

"My songs don't get recorded unless I know they're really going to be good and I'm really going to like them ...so....but they are, you know, ultimately, slightly looney." -Stevie Nicks