Fleetwood Mac
Rumours
Tusk
Mirage
Tango In The Night
The Dance
Say You Will

and via download, Extended Play.

I know obviously I'm a Buckingham Nicks era fan for the most part, but I also think Danny Kirwan is amazing. "Station Man" is one of my favorite songs. However, as much as I tried, a lot of the Bob Welch stuff just didn't do it for me. I mean, both "Hypnotized" and "Sentimental Lady" are both nice, but they don't truly grab me like a lot of the Mac's best. And as far as the Peter Green era, I've considered both the debut album and Then Play On, but I've never done it, and I'm not sure I ever will. Oddly, my favorite stuff I've heard from Peter Green is that early '70s stuff like "Heavy Heart", I think it's beautiful.

And then solo-wise, I'm pretty much just a Lindsey guy. I have Law And Order, Go Insane, and Out of the Cradle. And I have a Christmas compilation with "Holiday Road" on it, bought just for the reason of having a legal CD copy of the song, haha. I haven't gotten any of Lindsey's 2000s-era solo stuff though, because just from the samples I've heard, I'm not super impressed. I mean, there's a few really cool things like "Time Precious Time" and "Seeds We Sow", but I don't know. Anybody wanna convince me? At different times I've considered Under the Skin or Gift of Screws, but I just don't know. I hope somebody here helps me to decide to go for one of those, haha.

Anyways, I've been meaning to get a Stevie best of, but I just never did. And Christine, I dunno, I really love "Got A Hold On Me" or whatever, but I just haven't heard enough good things about her solo work to really jump in. Maybe one day.

So yeah, hopefully somebody on here would like to direct where, if anywhere, I should go next in Fleetwood Mac land.