View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 12:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'msoAfraid95 View Post
2 & 3 if possible.

He'll do any recording at his home most likely, so he will have some family time. Lindsey isn't one to not be working in some form. I'd prefer to have some new F Mac material over just solo stuff. If Stevie nor Christine want to do it, then maybe Lindsey, Mick, and John could release those already recorded songs as a 3 piece. They could call it "Boys club....finally"
Quote:
Originally Posted by redtulip View Post
I picked work on new solo material. I'd love more OMS but realistically, he probably would stick more to the west coast and since I am not near there I picked new solo music. I'm selfish that way.
I'd go with solo material too, except I'm dying to hear the songs he and the guys already recorded. So finishing up that album with Chris and Stevie joining in would be best. Otherwise the half finished project will always be there, threatening to take time away from future solo tours/recording. And I really would like to have one last album from the five of them, so long as it doesn't take up the better part of 2014. Just get it done, already! But, if the ladies won't contribute, then by all means, yes, release it just the three guys

I want a solo album more than anything, and a tour to go with it. But a solo tour for a month or two to fill time before 2014? Naaa. I'd rather they just get the FM album completed.