View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 11:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post

tbh, never even occurred to me when i was putting this poll together.

also now when you got me thinking, the tour i really don't see them pulling together that fast (lindsey solo much easier plus he travels much cheaper / more flexible, most of OMS it was just him and 2 more guys). and LB and SN working on new BN songs together when SN was the main obstacle for the half-finished Mac album just doesn't seem feasible or right.
I'm SHOCKED it didn't occur to you, Elle, you champion of BN and all that entails!

No, I certainly don't think at this point touring is anything close to likely. When it comes to songs, apparently they have been working on something together for American Horror Story: Coven anyway so I don't that 'feasible' or 'right' are quite the correct words there. But anyway, you just wanted to know what I think he *should* do, not what's likely.

And he SHOULD do some more work with Stevie, imo... Of course, if he just wants to work on his own, I have no objection to more solo songs or whatever. Certainly, when Stevie is so obviously being the person addressed, it lends a certain something to the whole process for me...

Baby, I've just been holding out too long
Maybe I couldn't admit I was wrong
And maybe I've just been lying to myself
And no one else

Slow down, baby
Cross that line
If you want to save me
It takes time
It takes time

Maybe I've wasted all this precious time
I'm trying to prove what is and isn't mine
Wondering to myself if you knew
It was all for you

Slow down, baby
Cross that line
If you want to save me
It takes time

"There’s nothing going on between you and me except that there will always be something going on between you and me. Until the day we die"