View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 06:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharksfan2000 View Post
No venom here, and you misunderstand my point, vivfox. The article is what it is, sensationalist, exaggerated, people should understand that and it seems that most here do. Josh asked what I thought was not true in the article so I gave a couple of examples.
You apparently are glossing over my words "I believe"...I was always under the impression that most of the things the article cited were generally accepted. Which is why I simply asked why people were up in arms. If there were fabrications/lies/misrepresentations, nobody was citing any...so I thank you and Jeremy for pointing out some examples that have apparently been exaggerated by the press. None of us (save Jeremy) were there, so we have no way of knowing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharksfan2000 View Post
My problem is Josh's earlier assertion that "Everything in the article is, I believe, generally accepted among fans as being true." As I mentioned before, if he chooses to believe everything in the article, that's fine - but I don't like someone else telling me what I accept as true, simple as that.
I was never telling anybody what to believe...I simply asked why everybody was so quick to dismiss this article as crap...when I was under the impression that most of the "allegations," if you will, were true, or , at least, generally accepted among fans. Nothing in the article seemed that new/crazy/out-of-the-ordinary to me in terms of the Mac "history." But again, it's not what I am "choosing to believe"...it's simply what has been reported as being true over the years...and I understand that we cannot always believe what we read (and that applies to you too, of course).

http://www.twitter.com/jtwill84