View Single Post
Old 12-08-2003, 04:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Personally I really like the stand on this tour with the dangly strings of crystal beads and the big red rose. I was not fond of the TISL show mics-too much going on with an already busy stage (which I did like). I'd be curious to see the OSOTM mic that someone said would give you a heart attack!
Also, I was happy to seee some of the signature "mic grabs for drama" that Stevie does. It just seems that all of that is less pronounced than it used to be-but I think it's natural as we all get older to become more refined. And as much as I post about missing the old stage dramatics and boots-I am happt to see her have a tour (and a big one, no less) where she 1) sings really well every night -no noticeably bad reviews for the singing-even some reviewers notice the quality and strength of her performances and...
2) no major health concerns on this tour-no shows cancelled or performed with any of her myriad of typical on-tour-illnesses. So she is really taking care of herself it seems. If the price we pay is no boots and no flailing on stage exorcismd I guess it's worth it!