View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 12:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I see what you mean - she does seem more energetic in the Tango video. She was ten years younger ...but of course she was less tired of travelling and performing in 1987 than in 1997. Correct me if I'm wrong, I think Christine's father died around the time of The Dance tour? That definitely could have something to do with the lack of interest in performing you noticed...her mind was elsewhere.

Change of pace, sorry to ask twice, but does anyone know where I can purchase a region 4 (appropriate for Australian DVD players) Live in Boston 2003 DVD?

The 10-track CD is available on iTunes but would prefer to have all 24 songs. It is difficult to buy Fleetwood Mac CDs/DVDs in Sydney...iTunes has almost no pre-1975 material, the only DVDs are the Rosebud film and The Dance...in music stores I can only find Rumours, The Dance, The Very Best of Fleetwood Mac, Black Magic Woman, sometimes Tango in the Night and Time (presumably this music/electrical store had as many copies of Time as they did-half a dozen...because nobody buys it).

When the North American tour was announced, I went to the Ticketmaster outlet at Parramatta and asked if they knew the Australian dates (obviously I was unaware that they only know the dates just before they are announced). I said to the young woman working there, "Do you have the Fleetwood Mac 2013 Australian tour dates?"

She replied, "Who?"

So I repeated, "Fleetwood Mac."

She said, "Oh OK. Sorry no dates available for Fleet Foxes at the moment."

Still unsure if she had heard me correctly I asked, "Do you know who Fleetwood Mac are?"

She answered, "Um, Fleet-wood Mac? No, sorry I don't."

Last edited by secret love; 07-05-2013 at 12:47 AM..