View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 03:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villavic View Post
She sounds wonderful, no doubt. How different from The Dance video, where she is like feelingless (except for Songbird).
I don't agree. She did not appear feelingless to me. She appeared to have quite a few sad moments (I think my Mum noticed this too)... as though she had seriously thought about retiring already (she probably had). There were jovial, upbeat moments for her too though. Think Lindsey: We were all in the studio together and we said, Hey this feels pretty good. Isn't that weird? Christine, laughing: That is pretty weird. Later, Lindsey: I knew he'd get a drum solo in there somewhere. Christine, chuckling again: You can't stop him! And she appeared genuinely enthusiastic and excited about performing Don't Stop with a brass section for the first time. She looked a little cross (maybe terse is a better word?) while playing piano on one of Stevie's songs, I think it was Silver Springs or Rhiannon...she scowled, just for a moment. Anyway, she did seem to display a fair bit of emotion.

Last edited by secret love; 07-04-2013 at 04:13 AM..