View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 07:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I really love the BuckVie album as it is. I think it's quite fitting to have a Lindsey/Christine album following a Stevie/Lindsey album. Now all we need is a final album from all 5 - I live in hope...

My daughter who is almost 8 is enchanted with the BuckVie, particularly Christine's songs. It's the first album (apart from kid's music) where she's learnt many of the words. She puts it on as soon as we get in the car and loves singing along to it. ​Just for balance, she also loves the 2nd CD of the Wild Heart Deluxe, which was played often before we had the BuckVie in the car.

It's interesting that one of the first album reviews posted on here, suggested IMW was the best song, and yet for me it's the only one that I sometimes skip. Some of the tracks took while to grow on me, and Carnival Begin has become a favourite in the past week.
I have started to feel like I've over-listened to the some of the songs, as it's been on repeat in the car for a while now, but I think it's a great upbeat album with an interesting mix of Christine and Lindsey music.