View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 08:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I just spoke with David. Here is what he has told me.

When David arrived at the venue earlier they (Lindsey & crew) were having some sort of sound issues with the venue. David went back to the hotel. When he returned for the show it was cancelled. What he has reported is that there was a huge argument between Lindsey & venue regarding the sound system. The venue demanded that Lindsey utilize their sound equipment not his own. There was some back and forth arguing with Lindsey not going forward without his system. There was also an issue with the venue only allowing a certain decibel (sp?) to be used. I am guessing that is why they wanted their equipment used? Anyway, Lindsey said they (venue) would have to cancel the show. Then there was the argument that they (venue) wouldn't be cancelling the show he would have to (paraphrasing: "it's on you!")...there was also the issue of fines if he decided to cancel due to the equipment issue. Apparently Lindsey said "f*ck this" and cancelled.

craziness... David did say when he was there earlier that there was a weird twilight zone vibe about that place.

and yes brian...peeps upset...mad and crying.