View Single Post
Old 12-29-2018, 09:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

................ ok, i'll try to pick up where i left off. April. by that time it was coming from several very different sources that the rumors about LB being kicked out of FM for no good reason are true. we were still not sure. and then at the beginnintg of april it all hit at once. it was true. and the band was trying to cover it up and sweep it under the rug, the dirty deed they did to one of their own.

April was crazy for LB fans out there on social media. and many many people were out there having LB's back! not least of all KB. it was great to have her voice out there, confirming what we were hearing, and having her soulmate's back. if one good thing came out of all the FM bs this year, it's that KB finally got her well deserved respected place in all reasonable parts of FM fandom.

with May 11, we finally got LB's first public appearance, and many fans who made that fundraiser got tro talk to him, take pics, and we got the first taste of how he's doing and of his telling of the story. unlike the band, he was classy.

he said he will release a Best Of his solo work and he wanted to tour it in the fall. we hoped his plans would materialize but it was a long summer waiting til August when we finally got the solo tour dates, album release date, and the dates all went on sale within the 2 days of being announced. that required some fast planning, but at least we had some indication ha was gonna tour so we could kinda plan our fall - and many fans planned to follow LB's tour this time around.

note to LB: would you please release dates at least a week or 2 before they go on sale next time around? like maybe tell us in January (on twitter if nothing else?!) that tour dates will go on sale in Feb? that would be very helpful! thanks much!

once when mid-August hit and the tour dates showed up and went on sale the year all of the sudden started to look fantastic! and he was also giving us 2 new songs with his Solo Anthology ("they made me do it" ).

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"