View Single Post
Old 10-29-2018, 10:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
You already got one. Its called Say You Will. It almost never materialized because your idol threatened to hold the masters hostage and showed that he no longer had the magic touch when it came to the production of the songs. John Shanks saved What's the World Coming to and preserved the Brian Wilson like feel to the song (it reminds me of Palisades Park). Chris Lord Alge mixed Destiny Rules to perfection. If that song isn't a Fleetwood Mac song I don't know what is. "The Master" ruined Smile At You and Shanks was once again tapped to finish Everybody Finds Out. Sure Murrow and Miranda are great and Bleed to Love Her is classic in the FM vein. I mean with 18 songs some were bound to be good if not even great. I did like his work on Thrown Down. The Chris Lord Alge remix of Say You Will is superior to the album version. There's a reason this is the last Rumours era record. The situation became completely untenable. And while Christine is on the record it's a crime they they didn't really let her record.
You have the THICKEST HEAD I have ever come in contact with. HOW MANY TIMES do we have to say that for many of us, Stevie USED to be our idol too. SHE ruined that. "your idol" OMFG