View Single Post
Old 08-31-2018, 12:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

OMG Another thread on this
None of us were there. But when you add up all the circumstantial evidence, the tour dates excuse seems pretty lame.

Jury: Exhibit A

Stevie refuses to join Fleetwood Mac in the studio claiming records don't sell. However that did not stop Stevie from recording 2 solo albums recently and touring to support them.

Exhibit B
Fleetwood Mac did record Buckingham/McVie but dared not to call it a Fleetwood Mac album. Clearly this would upset Stevie or she was pissed the band went on without her.

Exhibit C
The changing stories from Mick. First it was about tour dates. Lately it was just that they did not feel good with Lindsey. Huh? We know Stevie is the only band member who does not get along with Lindsey. Its a fair assumption that Stevie gave an ultimatum …"I refuse to record with him, and I refuse to tour with him" Being the band wants to tour, Mick made his pick and the rest is history.

Back to tour dates. Lindsey's solo tour ends about a month after the Mac tour started. When you lie like Stevie did about touring, you know there is another reason.