View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 09:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
personally i would love love love Underground and Gone Too Far.

Rock Away Blind was just played on request and was not ever in the proper setlist either, so it should be played. it was his most requested song on 2012 tour.

DW Suite is well - a suite. so it can go either way live - really great or really long and boring. so while i love that song, not sure whether or not i'd enjoy it live.

i'm personally not a fan of Countdown, other than guitar intro, but it seems to be on top of fan wish lists, and i can live with it. to me, it's rather generic pop song, compared to many really fantastic outstanding and different / unique ones LB has. but sure. it's a bop.

did he ever do Rodeo regularly in the set? or just at SOundstage and here and there by request? Rodeo needs to be in the regular setlist, and will be, per LB's tweet. so i'm pretty ecstatic about that one.

i know there are more like Rodeo and Rock Away Blind that were never really performed live with any regularity, and that i would love to see. and then there are many NOT on the Anthology (and i think he answered another tweet where he said not only Anthology songs? can't remember exactly), such as Twist of Fate and Wait For You that are fantastic, fast, rocking songs that he NEVER performed live and is definitely his best of. surprised he left them off the anthology. would LOVE to hear them love.

he never did electric Seeds live either. he should!
I'd take Soul Drifter several times over Countdown. But it was a single and a worthy one and should ave done better.