View Single Post
Old 11-03-2014, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorcerer999 View Post
I haven't had an opportunity to watch any of "Freakshow" just yet...but I am greatly looking forward to it!

"Murder House" is still the best. "Coven" is a close second for me. There was just too much going on with "Asylum" (aliens, possession, zombie mutants, etc) and it was a bit too overwhelmingly ridiculous, IMHO.
I think that "Murder House" is the best too, it's the only one that touched me and moved me, it talked about fears that everyone has felt at least once in his/her life; and the role of Tate was the best Evan Peters had in the series, I can't stand when he does those strange american-patriotic roles.
Asylum is generally considered the best among fans and critics but I agree with you, there were too much sub-plots and plot twist for my taste and I think that aliens deserve a season of their own. I really loved Bloodyface though, I think that it's been the scariest villain since Twisty the clown.

Coven had beautiful storylines but it bit off more than it could chew, and it left me a bit disappointed

Last edited by SisterNightroad; 11-03-2014 at 05:03 PM..