View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 05:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Thanks.

I’m curious about what the scarf looks like but no $600 curious haha. And
I’m not so desperate to meet Mick, it’s just that he’s one step from the rest of the band, and an old partner/drug buddy of Stevie’s, so that’s what the appeal is. I’d also like to see the view from the stage.

I would be asking for either details about Lindsay or whatever crazy cocaine story he would share. My guess though, is that he would probably share neither one.
the view from the stage is probably the best part of experience. of course, everybody would buy those m&gs in the past since they would come with good tix in first 5 rows. no doubt that he won't sell many now.

we were also discussing it here, someone asked the same question: http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showpo...5&postcount=10

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
No you meet him. It’s like a cattle call - you get a pic with him in front of his drum kit. Then everyone is sat in the audience and there’s a Q&a. You probably won’t be able to get your question in because Mick seems to be half deaf and also he takes one question and rambles for about 10 minutes so all the q&a time is wasted like that. I suspect any questions about lB will be off limits.

But this is how it was back in 2013-2015. There was no off limit questions but it was hard to get your questions answered too.
after doing a few of these, most people would just pick up their tix and skip meeting Mick.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"