View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 12:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
What the Stevie fanatics don't like to hear is the MOST people who are going to see this current line up, have NO idea Lindsey is no longer with the band. I just talked to a friend and mentioned Lindsey's heart problems to him. He hadn't heard about it. Then I mentioned the firing and he also hadn't heard about it. This guy is a HUGE classic rock fan and listens to the radio all the time, yet he didn't hear this. My brother didn't hear about it either and bought tickets. He was PISSED. He said "it's NOT FM without Lindsey"
and that is exactly why Stevie cult is calling on other fans to stop talking about it, stop putting it on social media, and to get over it. and may also be one of the many reasons many people are still talking about it.

of course the whole argument that "it's been a year" is making people look either stupid or ignorant, when Lindsey's heart attack that was clearly caused by the stress of what the band did / is continuing to do to him was just a month ago, and for all we know he may not even be able to talk let alone to sing ever again. so that's not water under the bridge. that's right now, one of the Classic 5 has his health problems caused by the other 4, and we as fans may never be able to get new music from him or see him live again, because of that. so that's now and in the future, not a year ago.

transparency and facts are important to some fans, while many others would do anything to provide a cover for their idols.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"